So last weekend I cleaned up the mess of the removal of the floor tabbing (see pictures). There was dust from the sawzall and the crumbling rotted plywood. I removed some of the small remaining tabbing to get it ready for grinding. Will have to set up some sort of tent and dust collection before grinding starts to catch all the fiberglass dust. Hopefully this wont go too long. I need to get the remaining tabbing bits off, clean off the dirty resin, and generally rough up the hull to get it ready for new joists.
On a separate note, we need to order the PVC foam, resin and vacuum bagging products to start the fiberglass lay-up practice runs in the garage.