Run through the port side upper conduit, installed way back when, is wiring for
- windlass control (AWG 16/4)
- thruster control (AWG 16/4)
- bow pulpit navigation light (AWG 14/2)
The windlass and thruster cables are not current carrying. They will be used to open/close solenoid switches for up/down (windlass) and left/right (thruster). The most current these will carry is on the order of milliamps.
Run through the “leftmost” split-loom on the port side are three more AC circuits
- forward battery bank charger (AWG 12/3)
- watermaker (AWG 12/3)
- forward A/C unit (AWG 12/3)
All wires are homed to the engine room. It is starting to look like a jungle.