Besides the flooring itself, this marks a milestone for all bits underneath. That is, all plumbing/electrical/mechanical is final and has been installed. This includes:
- The forward head shower pan and sump, sump pump and head discharge thruhull.
- Multiple pre-wired main masthead electrical loads. All that I could think of, plus two more (also connected to Masterbus).
- Two RF coaxial cables for masthead antennas.
- One N2K network node/end.
- Ventilation blowers.
- Domestic hot, cold (fresh) and raw water distribution.
- Dual filters for domestic fresh water.
- Fresh and raw water pressure pumps.
- main water tank fill manifold (with option for water maker input).
- Two bilge pumps: one “crash” pump and one “dry” pump.
All items are accessible via the floor hatches. Floor hatches are secured with PYI Floor Anchors.